We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the latest trends in cardiovascular care – with a primary focus on heart failure patients. We'll discuss a range of current & emerging trends, such as patient & physician education, safe & effective use, new medical device technologies, innovations, prevention & adherence, cost-saving, and beyond.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. You'll have the unique opportunity to learn collaboratively with 20 equal-caliber peers, gain recognition for advancing the industry, and demonstrate your thought-leadership – in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Heart Failure Specialists
- Cardiovascular Surgeons
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Accountable Care Organization (ACOs),