We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the future of how cars are bought and the impact on car dealerships. We will discuss a range of topics including current and emerging purchase trends, new purchase options (e.g. online resources or car buying apps) and how many dealers are typically visited. As well as longer term, how self-driving cars and the shift away from car ownership may impact the market. The overall goal is to understand how traditional dealers can stay current and best leverage technology to transform their business model to be relevant in the future.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership – In addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Looking to engage experts in, but not limited to, the following:
- Automotive dealers
- Car dealership owners
- Experts in automotive technologies
- Experts in new services and platforms to sell vehicles