We're assembling a 2-week online advisory panel to explore the trends driving the future of Allergy & Immunology practices. In this early stage, we are asking experts to engage in a light brainstorming session to validate trends and high-level thinking. Once approved for the panel (within 24 hours) you'll join your peers, gain new insights into the latest trends, and debate other nominations made by other panelists over the next 2-weeks. You'll be debating various topics and nominations and at the end of the engagement, you will be recognized for your contributions in a final output.
In this exercise, panelists will:
1. Discuss and nominate the trends
2. Rank and prioritize points made by your peers
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy engaging and network with peers inside your industry
Participation is 100% online, at your own convenience, and only requires 5-10 mins per week.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Emergency Medicine
- Anaphylaxis Specialists
- FAAAAI or AAAAI members
- Medical professionals who see patients for Anaphylaxis and other severe allergic reactions (e.g., food, venom, medications, latex, etc.)