We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the future disruptions in Sweet & Salty Snacks market (e.g. potato chips, ready-to-eat microwave popcorn, crackers, cookies, etc.). We are looking to brainstorm, discuss, and map the key factors impacting how the snacking industry will evolve in the future.
In this exercise, panelists will:
1. Discuss and nominate the trends
2. Rank and prioritize points made by your peers
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy engaging and network with peers inside your industry
Below is a preview of some of the topics that are already being discussed. Participation for selected panelist is 100% online and at your own convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Marketing and R&D leaders within the Salty Snacks/F&B industry
- Food packaging experts
- Nutritionists and Dietitians (that have a pulse on the shifting eating trends, habits and tastes)
- Market researchers who study global snacks industry
- Former professionals from Large Snack companies (e.g. Frito Lay, Kraft, Pringles) and local/national snack brands
- Culinary experts (that understand creative ways of combining food concepts and ingredients)
- Those with perspective on changing consumer segments (e.g. Millennial Moms, African Americans, etc.)