We're assembling an online advisory panel of 30+ mechanical, electrical, and consulting engineers to discuss the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities impacting the construction of new commercial engineering projects (e.g. commercial buildings, data centers, hospitals, hotels, and water/wastewater, etc.)
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you'll have the unique opportunity to learn collaboratively with equal-caliber peers in your field, gain new insights in your industry, and demonstrate your thought-leadership – In addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Consulting engineers
- Structural engineers
- Mechanical and/or electrical engineers
- Design engineers
- LEED engineers
- Building service engineers
- Construction and facilities managers
- Those that design, specify or manage the electrical and mechanical infrastructures for commercial projects
- Worldwide views representing US, Europe, APAC, etc.