We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore how organizations both large and small enable growth through lean startup. Specifically, we'll discuss the trends, cultural shifts, best practices, use cases of how companies drive innovation through lean programs.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership – In addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Experts from a diverse set of experiences and industries, including –
- Lean startup experts
- Corporate catalysts
- VPs innovation
- Venture capitalists
- Startup CEOs/co-founders
- Open innovation program leaders
- Eric Ries, Beth Comstock, David Kidder, etc.