We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the future of community-driven enterprise strategy. As customer needs constantly evolve, visionary leaders must build and engage customer communities to drive strategic growth. We'll explore a range of current and emerging trends, such as:
- Community-based enterprise transformations
- Digital transformation and technology capabilities
- Strategic product roadmaps
- KPIs for community performance and engagement
- Content curation strategies
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership – in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
This engagement is sponsored by Change Healthcare and participants will be considered for an opportunity as their VP of Enterprise Communities leading community strategies across multiple business units.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience. This engagement is sponsored by Change Healthcare, a catalyst for value-based healthcare systems.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Candidates will represent thought-leaders that are open to being considered for new challenges:
- VPs Enterprise Strategy
- Heads of Customer Engagement
- Product Marketing Leaders
- Digital Transformation Executives
- Strategic Partnerships/Alliances
- COOs and VP Operations
- Program Directors
- Those with experience building enterprise programs from the ground up
- From Healthcare, Technology, Enterprise, and/or Media industries