We're assembling an ongoing virtual advisory panel to explore the latest trends in cardiovascular care. We will discuss a range of current and emerging issues, such as patient & physician education, safe & effective use, cost saving, adherence, new medications, new technologies, innovations, and beyond.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open & honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Nurse Practitioners
- Primary Care Physicians, Ambulatory Care, Hyperlipidemia, Cholesterol, Cardiologists
- Physician Assistants
- Pharmacy benefits managers (PBMs)
- Medication Therapy Management professionals (MTMs)
- Clinical and Retail pharmacists