We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore the growth journey of emerging, disruptive and high-growth startups on their path towards sale, IPO, and/or international expansion. We'll discuss a range of issues, such as scalability challenges, fundable deals, Unicorn successes, exit strategies, and beyond.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. You will have the unique opportunity to learn collaboratively with 20 equal-caliber peers, gain recognition for advancing the industry, and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Founders / Co-Founders of emerging, mid, and high-growth startup companies
- CEOs, COOs, CTOs, Cheif Product Officers
- Outsourced CFOs and Accountants assisting startups in growth
- Unicorns (e.g. Pinterest, Justin's, etc.)
- Venture Capitalists
- Angel Investors
- Silicon Valley entrepreneurs
- Attorneys supporting the VC-backed ecosystem
- VC backed companies (Seed, Series A, Series B, and beyond)