Next-Generation Oncology Treatments
We're assembling an online advisory panel to discuss the trends and technologies shaping the future of Oncology treatments. We'll explore a range of current and emerging topics, such as the decline of chemo-therapy, anti-cancer agents, tumor-agnostic prescriptions, patient-reported outcomes, and beyond -- over a 4-day panel of online engagement.
A professional facilitator will lead an open and honest dialogue. This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, learn from your equal-caliber peers, and gain recognition for advancing innovation in your field. You will also receive a $200 honorarium.
- Better understand the needs of the market.
- Explore and map the current landscape.
- Identify future directions.
- Determine a recommended path.
This engagement is expected to launch in mid-January.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Medical Oncologists
- Oncology Specialists
- Surgical Oncologists
- Board Eligible; Board Certified
- US Practicing Doctors
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Log in at least once a day, when convenient to you, to answer the daily question posted by the facilitator over the 4-day engagement. This may include open-ended questions, simple surveys and responding to peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a leading thinker on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Earn $200 paid immediately after the engagement