The BioPharma Company of the Future 10-20 Years
We're assembling a virtual advisory panel to hypothesize what the BioPharma company of the future will look like within the next 10-20 years. We'll explore the emerging technologies and disruptors that'll impact the global biopharma industry. This includes artificial intelligence, connected health, interoperability, 3D printing, robotics, augmented reality, nanotechnology, biomedical engineering, clinical development, real-world evidence, manufacturing, advances in scientific R&D, and beyond.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. You will have the unique opportunity to learn collaboratively with 30 equal-caliber peers, gain recognition for advancing the industry, and demonstrate your thought-leadership. You will also receive a $200 honorarium. We are expecting this to run from January 15th to January 18th. The panel will remain open for January 19th for any remaining comments.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Venture capitalists
- Technology companies (Google, Amazon, Qualcomm, etc.)
- Biopharma executives
- RWE Experts
- Data analytics firms (IQVIA, IBM Watson, etc.)
- Technology futurists
- R&D leaders (drug discovery, clinical development, etc.)
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Log in at least once a day, when convenient to you, to answer the daily question posted by the facilitator over the 4-day engagement. This may include open-ended questions, simple surveys and responding to peers.
- Enhance your knowledge of new trends in your industry
- Connect with equal-caliber peers and expand your network
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader and build your reputation
- Earn $200 paid immediately after the engagement