Transforming the B2B Buying Experience
We're assembling an ongoing virtual thought-leadership panel to discuss the future of B2B sales and how to innovate the customer buying experience. B2B sales are hard but buying is even harder. We are looking to learn how organizations are using science, sincerity, and disruptive approaches to 'rise above the noise' to create a better buying experience.
In this collaborative engagement, you will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience. This engagement is sponsored and moderated by Kevin O'Malley, VP Marketing at Salesloft.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- VPs Sales Enablement
- Sales Leadership, CROs, VPs, Directors, Managers
- Heads of Sales Development
- Solution Selling, Challenger Sales
- Enterprise, Mid Market, Startups
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual Advisory Panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Earn merit-based compensation (~ $121 avg. per month)