We're assembling a virtual advisory panel with the best candidates to explore an opportunity to join Change Healthcare as a VP of Decision Analytics. This is a strategic role, you will be joining a team to transform the future of healthcare to drive toward improved lives and healthier communities. We are looking for a strong leader who is an architect of change, unafraid to take risks to tackle disruption, and has the vision to transform their business.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open & honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition, demonstrate your thought-leadership, and engage with a top-tier organization -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation for participating. This panel will be private and you will remain anonymous to the other participants by default.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
A successful candidate will come from relevant & global backgrounds, including expertise in Decision Analytics, Decision Sciences, Product Management, Analytics/Healthcare Analytics, and beyond. As well as experience in managing P&L, defining and launching analytical products, growing businesses, working closely with the customers, and motivating a team in changing times. Knowledge of Risk Assessment and quality metrics/reporting in the HC Analytics space for both payer and provider would be ideal.
- Manage all aspects of the Decision Analytics business and overseeing the P&L budget.
- Establish and drive strategy for long-term growth to meet goals for bookings, market share, and profitability.
- Lead the development of product/service offerings through research, analysis, and development of a strategy for current and future solutions.
- Identify appropriate infrastructure, processes and operational efficiencies to maximize current financial performance and maintain the highest levels of service and quality.
- Own product management including market analysis, business planning, sales readiness and support.
- Participate in significant customer interaction leading to key customer retention and new business development as well as anticipate and successfully addresses business at risk.
- Partner with Marketing and Technical Marketing functions including solution consultants, positioning/content, and advisory board.
- Assess existing and potential markets, plan product life-cycle, coordinate technical product development, develop product strategies, and define promotional activities and product launch.
- Lead operating team composed of senior management representation from each function supporting the business.
Availability for frequent travel to customer and office sites throughout North America
JOB Qualifications: Size and complexity
1) Experience working in and managing a team of direct and indirect staff across multiple geographies including international.
- Ability to navigate and work across multiple constituents both internal and external to develop, communicate, and support a company’s short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Manage multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
2) Functional and industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant discipline.
- 10 or more years’ leadership experience in Sales, Technology Product Management, Business and/or Operations.
3) Experience with business and products.
- Exceptional business acumen and solid financial skills. A demonstrated track record of acting as an innovative thought leader and business partner to the leadership team.
- Understands and utilizes workforce analytics. Continuously establishes clear goals and uses data and metrics to achieve best-in-class results and business goals. Strong track record of leading, managing and improving people and processes.
4) Experience in building infrastructure to support the business strategy.
- Growth and transformation
- Proven experience and expertise in leading a complex organization through transformation.
- Strong execution orientation, with a drive to deliver tangible results.
5) Leadership competencies
- Strategic thinking: capable of providing clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market issues.
- Driving results: results-oriented style with a high degree of analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills.
- Leading change: ability to thrive and quickly adapt to change, leading others through change in a dynamic, fast-paced industry and work environment.
- Leading people: ability to manage a team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus, and rally members to achieve results. Ability to gain insights through relationships with front-line and mid-level personnel.
- Collaborating and influencing: effectively builds strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company. Able to effectively navigate within a matrix corporate structure.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with stakeholders.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
Looking to engage leaders in, but not limited to, the following:
- VP Decision Analytics
- VP Decision Sciences
- VP Product Management
- VP Analytics/Healthcare Analytics