The Latest Trends impacting Retail Pharmacy
We're assembling an ongoing virtual advisory panel to explore the latest trends in retail pharmacy. We will discuss a range of current and emerging issues, such as patient & physician education, safe & effective use, cost saving, adherence, new medications, new technologies, innovations, and beyond.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open & honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
- Retail pharmacists & pharmacy managers
- Pharmacy technicians
- Pharmacy benefits managers (PBMs)
- Medication Therapy Management professionals (MTMs)
- Clinical pharmacists
- Specialists in Family Care, Primary Care, Ambulatory Care, Hyperlipidemia, Cholesterol, Cardiology
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Advisory panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Enhance your knowledge of new trends in your industry
- Connect with equal-caliber peers and expand your network
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader and build your reputation
- Earn cashable rewards through points; active panelists earn on average $121 each month