Technology Transformations shaping the Future of US Government Health & Social Services
We're assembling a virtual advisory panel to explore the technology transformations that are shaping the future of US government health and social services programs. We will discuss a range of current and emerging trends such as driving adoption, data challenges, cyber security, and new use cases for emerging technologies.
On this panel, you will be one of 20-30 experts in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired. This engagement is expected to launch the week of Nov. 5th.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
- CTOs, Customer Care Directors, CXOs from top Health Insurance Payers
- Current or retired executives at Federal Government Agencies
- CTOs from top Healthcare Providers/Hospitals
- Physician MDs that are pioneering tech adoption
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Innovate new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Earn cash bonuses through peer recognition