The Impact of Data Sharing Among the Healthcare Community
We're assembling a virtual advisory panel to explore the future of data sharing in the healthcare industry to discuss a range of current & emerging trends such as the implications of data sharing, regulatory and policy shifts, impact on the vendors in the space, and beyond.
On this panel, you will be one of 20 experts in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
- Healthcare Providers (Doctors, nurses, etc.)
- Healthcare Executives and Leadership teams
- Healthcare administrators and analysts
- Medical & Pharma leadership
- Medical Device and Pharma Reps
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Enhance your knowledge of new trends in your industry
- Connect with equal-caliber peers and expand your network
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader and build your reputation
- Earn cashable rewards through points; active panelists earn on average $121 each month