The Adaptation of Industries, Brands, and People to Disruptions
We're assembling a virtual advisory panel to explore effects that technological and competitive disruptions are having on traditional categories and brands as well as how these entities are adapting and reacting to these changes. We will discuss a range of current & emerging trends such as digital transformation, technologies, and beyond.
On this panel, you will be one of 20 experts in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired. This engagement will be publically sponsored by BBDO Worldwide and expected to launch the week of Oct 22 or Oct 29.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
- CEOs, CTOs, COOs, CSOs, and Strategy Executives
- Leadership from Disruptive Startups
- Digital Transformation Experts
- Innovation and Change Implementation Experts
- Experts in Cultural Shifts
- Consumer Behavior Changes and Trends Analysts
- Consumers Influencers
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Enhance your knowledge of new trends in your industry
- Connect with equal-caliber peers and expand your network
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader and build your reputation
- Earn cashable rewards through points; active panelists earn on average $121 each month