The Future of Employee Benefits
We're assembling a virtual advisory panel to explore the future of employee benefits by diving into a range of trends that will affect the types of health benefits offered in 5-10 years. We will deep dive into topics including how health plans, employment-driven insurance, employment-driven insurance are differentiated in the future as well as how health plans take advantage of exponential technologies and new business models to structure incentive programs and behavior change programs.
On this panel, you will be one of 20 experts in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
- Health plan executives (e.g. Chief Strategy Officers, C-Suite (CEO, CFO, CIO, CMO, COO, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Medical Officer)
- Employer HR/Benefit managers of large companies
- Technology futurists - Thought leaders and domain experts who can explore the impact of technology in healthcare
- Healthcare futurists - Thought leaders who have explored/made bold predictions on future of healthcare
- Venture Capitalists Investors focused on health plans and healthcare
- Executives from Employer associations
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Enhance your knowledge of new trends in your industry
- Connect with equal-caliber peers and expand your network
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader and build your reputation
- Earn cashable rewards through points; active panelists earn on average $121 each month