How the Aging Population is Leveraging Technology to Improve Daily Life
We are assembling an ongoing virtual advisory panel to discuss how the aging population is leveraging technology today to improve their day to day lives. We are looking to explore how brands build brand loyalty and an on-going positive experience focusing on the aging population (which includes but is not limited to healthcare).
A professional facilitator will be leading an open & honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Looking to engage experts with experience in, but not limited to, the following:
- Creating and supporting brand and user experiences that target the 40+ community
- Understands the impact technology has had on the 40-49 and 50-65 age groups
- Experience with membership organizations (I.e. growth, retention, user experience, member, etc.)
- Working with lifestyle services, volunteerism, donation management, customer support and activism for the aging population
- Experience all various industries including technology, healthcare, finanance, and beyond
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Advisory panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn cash bonuses through peer recognition. Active panelists earn on average $121 per month.