Developing Employee Value Propositions for Future Organizations
We're assembling an ongoing virtual advisory panel to explore the opportunities to create compelling Employee Value Propositions of the future. The goal is to develop a holistic and strategically significant Employee Value Proposition that will meet the needs of talent attraction, retention, development, and peak performance (engagement) for future-focused organizations.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open and honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning merit-based compensation.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Gig Economy Futurists
Consumer Segmentation Experts
Heads of Marketing, Communications, PR, & Branding
'Future of Work' Thought-Leaders
Employee benefits leaders
Workforce & Talent experts
Those with a unique perspective on this topic
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Advisory panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Enhance your knowledge of new trends in your industry
- Connect with equal-caliber peers and expand your network
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader and build your reputation
- Earn cashable rewards through points; active panelists earn on average $121 each month