Transforming the B2B Buying Experience
We're assembling an ongoing virtual thought-leadership panel to discuss the future of B2B sales and how to innovate the customer buying experience. B2B sales are hard but buying is even harder. We are looking to learn how organizations are using science, sincerity, and disruptive approaches to 'rise above the noise' to create a better buying experience.
In this collaborative engagement, you will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world. You will also receive performance-based cash rewards.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other panelists
This virtual panel will be led by Kevin O'Malley, CMO, Salesloft (the 7 fastest growing company in the US according to Deloitte). There is a chance for the top and most insightful contributors to be invited to Rainmaker to participate on a panel.
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Looking to engage experts in, but not limited to, the following:
- Sales leadership, VPs, and directors
- Experts in consultative & challenger sales
- Startups, mid-companies, and enterprises
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual Advisory Panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn cash prizes through peer recognition