We're assembling a 4-day virtual advisory panel of 20 top optical engineering experts globally to better understand the needs, gaps, and opportunities for optical engineering software tools. We will deep dive into the current tools and applications, the latest breakthroughs in sciences, and technologies shaping the next generation of optical engineering software and tools. Experts will come from a range of diverse industries and specialties, including optical engineers, electrical and mechanical engineers, fiber optics manufacturers, laser engineers, academic researchers, photonics experts, optical design software technologists, and beyond.
A professional facilitator will lead an open and honest discussion. This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, learn from your peers, and gain recognition for advancing innovation. You will also receive a $300 honorarium.
- Better understand the needs
- Assess the landscape of alternative solutions
- Identify future directions
- Determine recommendations
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Optical Engineers
- Optical Engineering Managers
- Laser Engineers
- Fiber Optics Manufacturers
- Photonics Engineers
- Experiences with fiber optics, lasers, photonics, lens design, cameras, telescopes, illumination, etc.