Capturing Knowledge to Empower Future Leaders & Employee Engagement
We're assembling an online advisory panel to explore how companies & organizations empower their future leaders and drive employee engagement. We will discuss a range of current & emerging trends such as the overall “state of play” of management development efforts; the roots of the persistent employee engagement problem within the US business community; the extent companies train their emerging leaders on “soft skills” like leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal effectiveness; how companies capture insights of senior and/or soon-to-retire senior leaders as a way of empowering their emerging leaders, and beyond.
On this panel, you will be one of 15-20 experts in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired. This panel will be publically sponsored by Jeff Campbell, former CEO fo Burger King, and expected to launch the week of June 25th.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Chief Learning Officers
- Heads of Learning & Development
- Chief HR officers
- Knowledge management executives
- C-suite executives running multi-million/billion dollar businesses
- Consulting leaders in human capital transformations
- Those responsible for building up their executives
- Corporations, non-profits, associations, etc.
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Innovate new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn cash bonuses through peer recognition