The Future of Innovation for the Fortune 500
We're assembling a virtual advisory panel to explore The Future of Innovation for the Fortune 500. We will discuss a range of current & emerging trends such as more startups launching to compete, consumers expecting faster innovation cycles, partnering with Startups to find/fund/buy new ideas, using tech to help staff create new innovation and share knowledge, crowdsourcing innovation, and beyond.
On this panel, you will be one of 15-20 experts in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired. This engagement will be expected to launch the week of June 18th.
peopleSeeking Expert Participation
- Innovation Officers
- Startup Entrepreneurs
- Innovation Experts/Consultants
- Product Development
- Strategy Consultants
- Digital Transformation
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Innovate new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn cash bonuses through peer recognition