Multi-Modal Artificial Intelligence for Consumer Interaction
We're assembling an ongoing virtual advisory panel to explore the future of multi-modal artificial intelligence. We will discuss a range of current & emerging trends, such as video, audio, and sensors tracking consumers as they do everyday tasks involving our products.
A professional facilitator will be leading an open & honest discussion. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 20 equal-caliber peers in your field. You will have the unique opportunity to gain recognition for advancing the industry and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to earning an honorarium.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
Participation is 100% online and at your own convenience. By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
- Individuals experienced with similar consumer and behavioral research and considerations.
- Individuals experienced collecting or analyzing data from videos including audio.
- Individuals familiar with methods for determining emotion from audio or video.
- Manufacturers of sensors and equipment used in this type of research.
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Advisory panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn cash bonuses through peer recognition