Improving the Design and Utilization of TENS Waveforms
We are assembling a high-caliber panel of 15 experts in pain relief to discuss the innovations that will determine the future of unique design and delivery TENS waveform for better efficacy of pain relief over a 4-day panel of online engagement.
A professional facilitator will lead an open & honest discussion. This is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, learn from your peers, and gain recognition for advancing innovation. You will also receive a $200 honorarium.
- Better understand the needs of the market.
- Explore and map the current landscape.
- Identify future directions.
- Determine a recommended path.
This engagement is expected to launch on June 5th.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Looking to engage experts in, but not limited to, the following (with a focus on the US):
- Pain relief specialists with expertise in using Trans-epidural Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
- Physical therapists
- Integrated medicine specialists
- Biomedical engineers
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Log in at least once a day, when convenient to you, to answer the daily question posted by the facilitator over the 4-day engagement. This may include open-ended questions, simple surveys and responding to peers.
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a leading thinker on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Earn $200 paid immediately after the engagement