Future Disruptions in FinTech Lending
We're assembling a virtual advisory panel to explore the future disruptions in FinTech and lending services for micro, small, & medium enterprises (MSMEs). We will discuss a range of issues, including critical success factors, differentiators for the Fintechs against the banks, customer segmentation, value proposition, strengths & weaknesses, etc.
You will have the unique opportunity to learn collaboratively with 20 equal-caliber peers, gain recognition for advancing the industry, and demonstrate your thought-leadership -- in addition to receiving performance-based cash rewards. This virtual panel is sponsored and facilitated by The Boston Consulting Group, a top-tier global management consulting firm.
1. Explore a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. One-to-one engagement with other panelists
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience. By applying here, you are agreeing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
- Founders, entrepreneurs, & CEOs of FinTech startups
- Venture capitalists, investors, and advisors of the FinTech industry
- Bankers & lending services companies with a future-focused outlook
- FinTech futurists from the Silicon Valley
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual panel members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers.
- Innovate new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn cash bonuses through peer recognition