Exploring the Challenges Surrounding Computational and Data Processing in Genomics
We are assembling an ongoing virtual advisory board to discuss the trends, challenges, and the state of genomics.
One of our professional facilitators will lead an open discussion for our client to better understand the trends, challenges, and opportunities to improve the utilization of genomics from a technical perspective. In this collaborative engagement, you will be one of 15-20 experts in your field. You will have the opportunity to network with, learn from, and gain recognition from your peers.
1. Exploring a variety of themes
2. Map the competitive landscape (i.e. emerging trends, disruptive tech, etc.)
3. React to the latest media/reports in this space
4. Enjoy the option of one-to-one engagement with other board members
You will have the unique opportunity to gain and share insights on the subject as you advance innovation in the field with top thought leaders like you from around the world.
Participation is 100% online and at your convenience.
By applying here, you are committing to participate once per week or as inspired, at your convenience.
peopleSeeking Experts Participation
Looking to engage experts in, but not limited to, the following:
- Genomic and bioinformatics research
- Data Management and Storage
- Product management, software engineering and data science / algorithm development of genome sequencing, alignment, variant calling and other variant analyses
- IT engineering (supporting the above work)
- Data analytics
The emphasis should be on the secondary analysis pipeline over primary analysis (sequence reading).
At Convenience (No meetings)
No Commitment (Opt out at any time)
Virtual Advisory Board members log on at least once a week or as inspired to contribute commentary and engage with peers
- Learn about new developments and trends in your area of expertise
- Connect with other high-caliber peers and expand your network
- Enhance your reputation as a thought leader on topics matching your passion and expertise
- Become informed about how technology will disrupt the practice of innovation in your industry
- Earn cash bonuses through peer recognition