Making Companies & Assets 30x More Valuable is My Passion!
An award-winning Real Estate Executive who improves companies and assets by focusing on prioritized implementation of strategic plans that produce high client and employee satisfaction, exponential business growth, and exceptional value creation. Worked with mid-size organizations up to Fortune 100 companies. A frequently requested public speaker and writer, innovator, and visionary leader improving operations, delivering revenue and driving competitive advantage.
My 16 Personality Profile (Meyers Brigg) is ENFJ, The Protagonist. There are only 2% that have this personality type. I "put myself in someone else's shoes," it helps me tune in with peoples' needs immediately. I love solving complex problems and working through change management to realize a Company's vision.
My top 5 strengths are;
1) Activator: I am always ready for action, my flexibility, curiosity, and love for learning create my enthusiastic and rapid pace.
2) Strategic: This is the one-word people often use to describe me. I love the big picture; I enjoy visually drawing it out first and figuring out how things need to come together at the top (or end state) first. Before making sure the tactics and details are aligned.
3) Input: There will never be enough ideas from articles, books or people that will ever satisfy my thirst for knowledge. That is why they call me the "queen of best practices." There is always more that can be improved.
4) Arranger: Arranging the puzzle pieces, just right, that solves the equation and drives results is fun for me.
5) Achiever: I strive for the highest standards in the results I deliver consistently. I always have to solve a harder problem or reach new goals it's a never-ending drive.
CXO, CEO, COO, CFO, CTO, HR, Account Mgmt, Business Dev.
Pitch an Idea
In 20 seconds, make an introduction, an ask, a pitch, a question,
or invite others to collaborate with you on a related topic.